TurfEx is a leading manufacturer of equipment solutions for the turf and lawn care industry. From spreaders and sprayers to brooms and dethatchers, the entire TurfEx line of products is designed to meet the needs of lawn care professionals.
TurfEx's mission to construct the most efficient and productive turf and lawn care equipment on the market has led to several innovations: polyethylene construction, fully electric-powered designs, articulating hitches, auger feed systems, and more. These cutting edge changes have resulted in products that are unlike anything the industry has seen before.
TurfEx is your source for state-of-the-art turf and lawn care solutions.
Since designing the original low profile spreader with a poly-constructed hopper, we haven’t rested on our original success. Instead, we’ve used it as motivation to set more milestones along the way.
- 1977: Establishes full-service lawn maintenance and grounds care company.
- 1993: Develops FIRST low profile spreader with poly-constructed hopper
- 1997: Establishes TrynEx International
Establishes SnowEx and SweepEx brands
Introduces patented motor/transmission drive system.
- 2002: Begins manufacturing spreaders for Lesco Corporation.
- 2009: Establishes TurfEx brand.
- 2011: Relocates to a new world headquarters in Madison Heights, MI
Develops and launches the RS7200 Spread-N-Spray
- 2013: TrynEx was acquired by Douglas Dynamics. Learn more about Douglas Dynamics.
- 2014: Launches the RS7200E Spread-N-Spray equipped with an electric pump spray.
We are proud to be a part of Douglas Dynamics, North America's premier manufacturer of vehicle attachments and equipment and home to the most trusted brands in the industry. For more than 65 years, the company has been innovating products that not only enable people to perform their jobs more efficiently and effectively, but also enable businesses to increase profitability.