TurfEx is a leading manufacturer of equipment solutions for the landscape and grounds care professional. From spreaders to sprayers, the entire TurfEx line of products is designed to meet a myriad of applications.
The TurfEx mission to construct the most efficient and productive landscape and grounds care equipment on the market has led to several innovations: polyethylene construction, fully electric or battery powered designs, auger feed systems and more. These innovations have resulted in a dynamic set of products that stand out from the competition.
TurfEx is your source for state of the art landscape and grounds care solutions.
Since designing the original low profile spreader with a poly-constructed hopper, we haven’t rested on our original success. Instead, we’ve used it as motivation to set more milestones along the way.
- 1977: Establishes full-service lawn maintenance and grounds care company.
- 1993: Develops FIRST low profile spreader with poly-constructed hopper
- 1997: Establishes TrynEx International
Establishes SnowEx and SweepEx brands
Introduces patented motor/transmission drive system.
- 2000: Began manufacturing spreaders for a variety of OEM customers.
- 2009: Establishes TurfEx brand.
- 2011: Relocates to a new world headquarters in Madison Heights, MI
- 2013: TrynEx was acquired by Douglas Dynamics. Learn more about Douglas Dynamics.
We are proud to be a part of Douglas Dynamics, North America's premier manufacturer of vehicle attachments and equipment and home to the most trusted brands in the industry. For more than 65 years, the company has been innovating products that not only enable people to perform their jobs more efficiently and effectively, but also enable businesses to increase profitability.