TurfEx Product Information
TurfEx is the leader in fertilizer spreaders and sprayers because of their many design advantages.
- Polyethylene Construction: TurfEx's polyethylene construction reduces maintenance concerns and increases the longevity of your spreader.
- Patented Auger Transmission System: Feeds a precise, measurable amount of material onto the spinner, creating an even material spread while saving material.
- Dependability: TurfEx products contain no engines, pulleys, sprockets, belts or chains to maintain. You can rest assured that your spreader is ready for the job.
- Industry-Leading Warranty: TurfEx offers a 2-year limited warranty standard on all equipment and a 12-month warranty on genuine parts.
- Dealer Support: We have a network of servicing dealers and national distribution partners. Find a distributor near you.
Want more information on a TurfEx spreader or sprayer? Find all the TurfEx product information you are looking for here:
- Spreading 101: Learn about TurfEx spreaders & sprayers in the Spreading 101 section.
- Product Catalogs: See our complete catalog of TurfEx, SnowEx, and SweepEx products.
- Owner's Manuals: Find and print a copy of your original owner's manual.
- Commercial Warranties: Access the commercial warranty for Push Spreader & Portable Sprayers as well as Walk-Behind Spreaders & Sprayers. Warranty.
- Equipment Vehicle Compatibility: TurfEx spreaders and sprayers are designed to be compatible with a diverse variety of vehicles, see your equipment's compatibility.
- Spreading Material Compatibility: See what materials are compatible with your equipment.